- We recommend working on a spread-out towel
- Choose 10 fitting nail forms. The form should be slightly bigger than your actual nail. You can cut the corners of the nail forms to create a perfect fit for your nails
- Wash your hands with soap, apply sanitizer and try not to touch your nails during the application
- Pay attention to the preparation steps. It is the foundation for long-lasting nails.
- Push back the cuticle of every single nail.
- Scrape off any dead tissue with the pointed end of the cuticle pusher.
- File the nail lightly with a nail file until the shine is removed.
- Remove any oils and bacteria from your nail by using 75-90% rubbing alcohol or a dehydrator (if you do not have this, you can also use fragrance-free, alcohol-based disinfectant or fragrance-free nail polish remover. Please note, however, that this is only an alternative in an emergency and we cannot promise a long-lasting result)
- Apply a thin coat of Base Coat to the entire nail. Cure under the UV Lamp for about 60 Seconds.
- Take a bead of Polygel out of the tube using the two-sided Polygel Tool. Put the Polygel inside the nail form.
- Now dip the brush of the Polygel tool into the slip solution. Dip your brush into the Slip Solution every time you notice the gel starting to stick to the brush.
- Brush the gel inside the nail form. Make sure to cover the sides with the gel as well. Make it thinner at the cuticle and thicker at the edge.
- Put the nail form on your nail and press it lightly.
- With the wet brush, remove any gel that has been squeezed out at the sides.
- Flip your nail and even out the gel at the bottom.
- Cure the nail for 60 seconds under the UV lamp.
- Wiggle the form slightly and/or push the ends together until the nail form comes off.
- File the edges and cuticles to remove any unevenness.
- File to your desired shape and look.
- Remove the dust with a lont-free cloth or brush.
- Apply Top Coat and cure for 60 seconds.
- Wipe nail with a lint-free cloth and Alcohol or Slip Solution
Now you can decorate the nail with gel nail polish, stickers, rhinestones, etc. Cover your nail with Top Coat and cure it for 60 seconds under the UV lamp. Enjoy your self-made nail creation!